Yasmeen Khan, Psy.D.
- Position: Therapist
- Experience: 20 Years
- Location: 2001 Midwest Road, Suite 105, Chicago and Oak Brook, IL 60523
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +1 (630) 674-1138
Personal Experience & Biography
I believe that we all have an innate wisdom and capacity to know the solutions to our problems but we may not be aware of our potential. My goal is to empower you to build upon your inner resources and that’s how we chose the name of our practice; Self Empowerment Center. I seek to understand your personal, cultural and spiritual beliefs. Through holistic approach, I tailor treatments based upon your unique needs. The therapy process is like an organized sport that has players and a coach. Players make the moves, working hard (you) while the coach (me) guides and directs the process.
I have extensive training and experience working with people of varied cultural backgrounds. I have received training and taught the internal family systems model of therapy and I am certified in clinical hypnosis.
Why choose Dr. Yasmeen Khan?
- A fully qualified licensed psychologist in Chicago and Oak Brook
- Specialty services in Clinical Hypnosis, Mindfulness, Internal Family Systems therapy.
- Skilled in cross-cultural psychology
- Free 30 minute initial phone consultation
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Children (6 to 10)